I CAN ONLY SEE BLACK QUILTED COVERS ON THE ARB COVERS WEBSITE SHOP?
After a lengthy research process, we understood that nearly every monitor company made their cabinets only in Black. Of course, this has changed over time with companies now offering different cabinet colour options (Kii Audio, Telegrapher) but as a neutral colour for most studio setups, we decided to make our ARB Covers in a Black quilt. We do offer a bespoke service in which we have a spectrum of quilt, inner fleece and binding colours available. You only live once right?
DO ARB COVERS COME WITH A WARRANTY?
Yes they do! We want you to have the best experience using our ARB Covers long after you have purchased them from us. We are only a phone call or email away from helping out if there is a problem with your covers. Normal wear and tear or misuse of the product are not covered within this agreement.
HOW DO I LOOK AFTER MY ARB COVERS?
We advised you to care for your ARB Covers with a regular wipe, using a soft, lint-free cloth. The quilt (outside) is a waterproof polyester fabric that can be easily wiped with a damp microfibre cloth. Always avoid strong detergents, bleaches, solvents or anything abrasive as this can damage your covers. For any more information regarding this matter, please email [email protected]
WHY IS THERE ONLY A HANDFUL OF MONITOR/SPEAKER BRANDS AVAILABLE ON YOUR WEBSITE?
Here at ARB Covers, we are constantly updating our website with new products & monitor brands. We also have made covers for many manufacturers that are not listed so if you do not see your monitor brand, please email [email protected]
HOW DOES THE CUSTOM-MADE COVERS PROCESS WORK?
It’s a really simple process which has seen our custom-made ARB Covers being shipped around the world.
- Send over an email explaining what needs to be covered. e.g monitors/mixing console
- We will send over an in-depth questionnaire (about your audio set-up) + Quilt, Inner fleece & Binding colour options for you to choose from. Get creative!
- Every custom-made project with ARB Covers has a free strategy session.
- Once you return your answers, we can start to design your covers on a pre-design spec sheet for you to confirm. This also will explain the price & turnaround time.
- For all custom-made projects, we would ask for a 50% non-refundable payment upfront which would be taken off your final bill. This would secure the making process to start.
- Once your covers have been made, we will then be in touch regarding paying the final bill before shipping.
- Sit back and relax. Your custom-made ARB Covers are on their way!
If contacting us via email, we will always treat your data supplied with respect.
DO YOU HAVE A ARB COVERS STORE I CAN VISIT?
Not yet. Fingers cross. We would love to open a shop in the future. ARB Covers is an online service.